Download Mozilla Firefox 61 Full Version Offline Installer for Windows, Mac, Linux
|Firefox 61 Full Version Offline Installer download|
Recently, on June 2018 Mozilla has released their latest stable version of Firefox web browser (Version: 61.0) with more features and more performance improvements. Mozilla Firefox or now also known as Firefox Quantum and it is the fourth edition of Firefox Quantum. Firefox is an open source free internet browser that has many advanced features. Firefox is being used widely on Windows PC and also available for different platforms including Android, Mac, and Linux OS.
Now the offlineinstaller version of latest Mozilla Firefox is available for download or if you are currently using Firefox, you can also upgrade your Firefox browser to the latest version.
What’s new in Firefox Quantum 61.0?
As always, this is an improvised version of Firefox for better performance and stability than the previous version of Firefox. In this latest version of Firefox, Mozilla has added some new features and security updates along with various security fixes.
Some new features added to Firefox 61.0 are:
- Improvements of Quantum CSS engine to render and load web pages faster.
- The desktop version allows faster switching between tabs.
- Now the WebExtensions has the ability to run in their own process in this new version of Firefox for Mac OS,
- Now user able to add new search engines to the address bar through “Page Actions” menu.
- Firefox 61 has Transport Layer Security 1.3 (TLS 1.3) enabled by default. TLS is a security protocol used to provide privacy and security during the data exchange over the network. TLS 1.3 is the latest version of Transport Layer Security.
- This new Firefox will block FTP subresources to access and load within HTTP(S) pages.
- Syncing of bookmarks also has been improved in Firefox 61.0
- Name: Mozilla Firefox
- Publisher: Mozila.org
- Category: Web Browser
- supported OS: Windows 7/8/10, Mac, Linux, Android
- Type of Software: Offline Installer Setup
- Version: 61.0
- Release date: June 2018.
You can download Firefox latest version full offline installer for Windows, Mac, Android, and Linux from the link below.
Download Firefox here(Version: 61.0.1)
If you are already using the previous version or any older version of Mozilla Firefox, then you can easily update your Firefox browser to the latest version. By default, Firefox automatically updates itself but sometimes users required to update it manually.
To update Firefox manually, first, click on the Firefox ‘Menu button’ to open the menu. As shown in the picture below:
|Firefox Menu Button|
Now click on the “Help” option in the drop-down list and then select “About Firefox” option in the submenu.
|‘Help’ option on Firefox menu|
|‘About Firefox’ option under Help sub-menu|
Then The “About Mozilla Firefox” window will open and the Firefox will check for updates. If there is a new version available, Firefox will download and install it automatically. Please note that an active internet connection is required to perform this process.
“About Mozilla Firefox” Window
If you are unable to update your Firefox browser due to any reason, then you can always download the latest version of Mozilla Firefox full version offline installer here for all OS.