Download Shotcut Free Video Editor Latest Version for Windows
Shotcut is an open-source video editing application available for Windows and Mac operating systems. It is one of the best free video editors for Windows computers. It has several essential features that require to edit videos. Shotcut allows you to perform video editing tasks very smoothly and also lets you use several video editing tools. It also supports 4K videos. Using Shotcut, you can edit videos, add effects to video, making movies, create slide shows by importing images, etc. Shotcut supports almost all types of video formats. Download Shotcut Video Editor’s latest version offline installer setup for Windows 10, 8 and Windows 7, 32 bit and 64-bit versions. Download from its official website on Free Files 365.
|Shotcut free video editor|
Video editing features of Shotcut:
- It supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs.
- No import required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions, and frame-rates within a project.
- Support for the latest audio and video formats thanks to FFmpeg
- Supports popular image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, WebP as well as image sequences
- No import required – native timeline editing
- Frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- Multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame-rates within a project
- Webcam capture
- Audio capture
- Support for 4K resolutions
- Network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- Frei0r video generator plugins (e.g. color bars and plasma)
- Color, text, noise, and counter generators
- EDL (CMX3600 Edit Decision List) export
- Export single frame as an image or video as an image sequence
- Videos files with alpha channel – both reading and writing
Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring. Screen, webcam and audio capture. Network stream playback. Supports resolutions up to 4k and capture from SDI, HDMI, webcam, JACK & Pulse audio, IP stream, X11 screen, and Windows DirectShow devices.
Sleek, Intuitive Interface:
Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. It also supports the drag-n-drop of assets from the file manager.
Developer: Meltytech, LLC.
Category: Multimedia/Video Editor
Version: 19.10.20 (Latest Stable Version)
Installer Type: Standalone offline installer
OS Support: Windows 10, 8, and 7 (32 bit & 64 bit).
Release Date: Oct 20, 2019.
DOWNLOAD Shotcut 32-bit Windows installer, Size: 71.19 MB
DOWNLOAD Shotcut 64-bit Windows installer, Size: 79.17 MB