Download Filmora full version free Setup for Windows 10, 8, 7
Filmora full version setup links for Windows computer is here. Download Filmora latest version free for Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32 bit & 64 bit) from the official site. Wondershare Filmora is one of the best free video editing software available in different Operating Systems like Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, etc. It allows the user easily to edit any video clips and create a stunning video like a professional video editor. Filmora is a very user-friendly application. It is a very suitable video editing software for the starters who don’t have much knowledge about video editing as the functions of Filmora is easily understandable.
|Wondershare Filmora Logo|
Filmora has many standard features like other popular video editing software. It allows the user to add and edit different types of video clips, add animations, images, and GIF to video, add overlays, add or remove music or voice, add texts on the video, etc. In addition, the inbuilt tools of this editing software give the user the freedom to edit their videos like a professional. The user can easily increase and decrease the sizes of their videos, trim or crop videos, apply different effects like emphasizing or blurring some parts of a video, rotate or flip video, noise removal, adjust audio, etc.
Top features of Filmora:
- Filmora supports export and edit videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
- It allows the user to import, edit GIF files.
- Using Filmora, the user can flip video clips and play them in reverse mode.
- You can play your videos up to 100 times faster or slower using Filmora.
- It allows you to import media files like photos or video clips directly from many social media sites.
- Color adjustment is another great feature of Filmora
- Filmora allows you to add up to 10 music tracks and 5 text tracks to your timeline.
- Filmora offers advanced text editing features to edit the font style or color, font size or font type etc. Also, you can create beautiful text animation for your videos.
- The Chroma Key or Green Screen removal is another best feature of Filmora to change the background of your video and add special effects.
- The audio mixer feature allows you to adjust every individual audio track on your Filmora timeline.
- It allows you to separate the audio tracks from a video clip so that you can replace the audio track or edit the track separately.
- You can use Filmora as a screen recorder app too.
Though Filmora is not free software, the trial version also has all the features that the paid versions have. The only difference between the free version and the paid version is that the trial version put a watermark on the videos produced by the Filmora trial version. There are two types of installer available for install Filmora, online installer and offline installer. The online installer every time requires an active internet connection to install Filmora. But, after download the offline installer, you can use the installer to install Filmora whenever and wherever you want without an internet connection. You can download Wondershare the latest Filmora full version setup free from the official source through the link given below.
Category: Video Editor
OS Required: Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 & 64 bit)
System Requirements for Filmora to run on Windows :
- Supported OS: Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 (64 bit OS).
- Processor: Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later.
- 2 GB vRAM (4GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Disk: At least 10GB free hard-disk space for installation.
- Internet: Internet connection is necessary for software registration and access to online services.
Download Filmora full version:
Download Filmora 8.4.6 32-bit, Size: 163 MB
Download Filmora 8.4.6 64-bit, Size: 279 MB