This free MP3 cutter is a very simple but handy application for Windows PC for editing mp3 files easily. This application is extremely simple and easy to use and lets you do your job quickly without any hustle. If you need a highly powerful free MP3 Editor for Windows PC, then you can download and use Audacity for PC.
How to Cut MP3 Using The Free MP3 cutter?
To cut or edit an MP3, just click on the “Open a file for editing” option after launching the app.
Then import the mp3 file using the open icon. Wait for a few seconds till the MP3 load
Now using your mouse, click and drag on the graph to define the selection area directly on the track. you can select the whole track or a part of the MP3 using the computer mouse.
|Free MP3 Cutter starting window|
The Editing Features of the Free MP3 cutter:
- You can either delete the selected part from the mp3 file or delete the unselected part of the mp3.
- Using the Free MP3 cutter app, you can change the audio volume by specifying a percentage value. It lets you increase the volume of the MP3 as high as possible without distortion.
- The Fade In and Fade Out option lets you increase or decrease the volume throughout the selection gradually.
- You can convert the duplicates mono track to make a stereo track or mix all channels to make a mono track
Technical details of the software:
- Application name: Free MP3 Cutter and Editor
- Publisher: musetips.com
- Category: Multimedia/Audio Converter
- OR Required: Windows 2000 or later
- Version: 2.8 (Latest Version)
- Size: 1 MB (967 KB)