LibreOffice is a powerful open-source office suite for word processing, creating and editing spreadsheets, presentations, etc. It is a completely free office suite application available for Windows operating systems. It is a complete and power-packed office package that lets you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity for free. You can download LibreOffice latest version from its official source through the links listed on this page. It supports the latest Windows versions like Windows 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista, etc. It provides both 32 and 64 bit installer file.
LibreOffice has a clean and simple interface and it provides several feature-rich tools to help you fulfill your requirement in the office or at home. This free office suite includes several useful applications that make LibreOffice the most powerful Open Source and free office suite on the market.
LibreOffice can be used as a full substitute of Microsoft Office Suite. It also capable of open, edit, and save all Office file formats, including the new 2007/2010 versions. Additionally, it also allows you to save your documents in any office format, including PDF format. Download LibreOffice latest version now.
LibreOffice Latest Version system requirement:
The software and hardware prerequisites for installing LibreOffice on a Windows system are as follows:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, or Windows 10
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon or more-recent system recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Up to 1.5 GB available hard disk space
- 1024×768 resolution (higher resolution recommended), with at least 256 colors.
- Administrator rights are needed for the installation process. It is a recommended best practice to back up your system and data before you remove or install any software.
How to install LibreOffice on Windows :
The LibreOffice latest version installation is almost the same as other programs. First, download the required version (32-bit or 64-bit version) of LibreOffice full installer through the download link below. After downloading the installer setup file, open the folder where the installer has been downloaded and double-click on the installer. After that, follow the installation wizard to complete the installation.
LibreOffice technical details:
- Name: LibreOffice
- Developer/Publisher: LibreOffice.org
- Website: libreoffice.org
- Version: 7.0.1
- Release Date: September, 2020
- Size: —
- Category: Office Suite
- License: Open-Source/Free
- Languages: English. Also available in other languages
- OS: Windows Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/8.1/ Windows 10
Download LibreOffice Latest Version:
Download for Windows 32-bit, Size: 284 MB
Download for Windows 64-bit, Size: 301 MB
Download LibreOffice Old Versions:
Download for Windows 32-bit, Size: 278 MB
Download for Windows 64-bit, Size: 299 MB
Or Download LibreOffice best free alternative: Apache OpenOffice