Download Mozilla Firefox 2019 Offline Installer for Windows
Mozilla has released the latest stable version of the Firefox web browser and the official standalone offline installers download links for all operating systems are here. The recently released stable version of Mozilla Firefox is version 71.0, released on December 3, 2019, after fixing some bugs and also adding new features.
Mozilla Firefox is another most popular and widely used web browser after Google Chrome. It is a cross-platform and open-source web browser developed by Mozilla Corporation. Firefox is available for different operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (32 and 64 bit), Mac OS, Linux, Android platform, etc. Here you can download the official offline installer of Mozilla Firefox 2019 edition for your PC and mobile devices. Mozilla Firefox is also known as the Firefox Quantum browser.
|Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer|
The Mozilla Firefox is considered the fastest web browser in the World. The web pages load really faster on Firefox. Even slightly faster than Google’s Chrome browser. According to the demand by Mozilla, the latest Mozilla Firefox loads web pages 2 times faster than other web browsers and also it is 30% lightweight than the older versions of Firefox and chrome. Therefore, of course, it consumes less system memory and does not slow down the PC.
Mozilla Firefox is a user-friendly browser. It has a simple interface and so the different options are easy to find out and use. Mozilla Firefox 2019 is also known as Firefox Quantum. Firefox Quantum has many essential inbuilt features. Some key features of Mozilla Firefox Quantum are:
- It is a cross-platform web browser. It is available for different devices and OS.
- It is easily customizable by adding different themes and extensions.
- Firefox has a huge plugins library and you can add many essential plugins/extensions extend its features and capabilities.
- Just like Chrome, it also has a private browsing mode to browse the internet without leaving your trace behind. To activate private mode on Firefox, you simply need to press Ctrl, Shift and P keys together (Ctrl+Shift+P) on your keyboard.
- Tabbed browsing is another required feature that is in Firefox. Tabbed browsing allows you to open many web pages in one window.
- Firefox allows synchronizing user data like bookmarks, history, setting, extensions, tabs, passwords, preferences, etc across all your devices.
- Security is another best part of Mozilla Firefox 2019 is web security. Firefox protects you from many malware, malicious website, phishing sites, cookies to protect your privacy and provides a secure web browsing experience.
- Mozilla Firefox comes with many other important inbuilt features like spell checking, incremental find, Smart Bookmarks, pre-loaded download manager, location-aware browsing, etc.
Firefox now suggests saved logins from other subdomains of a site.
Integrated breach alerts from Firefox Monitor are now available to users with screen readers.
Firefox will now notify the users when Firefox blocks cryptominers.
What’s new in Firefox version 70.0:
Social tracking protection, which blocks cross-site tracking cookies from sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, is now a standard feature of Enhanced Tracking Protection.
The Privacy Protections report shows an overview, with details, of the trackers Firefox has blocked. It provides consolidated reports from Monitor and Clockwise.
A stand-alone Firefox account menu for easy access to Firefox services like Monitor and Send.
When a website uses your geolocation, an indicator is shown in the
What’s new in Firefox version 69.0:
- The default standard setting for this feature now blocks third-party tracking cookies and crypto miners.
- The optional strict setting blocks fingerprinters as well as the items blocked in the standard-setting.
The Block Autoplay feature is enhanced to give users the option to block any video that automatically starts playing, not just those that automatically play with sound.
What’s new in Firefox version 68.0:
Firefox version 68.0 is another major update by Mozilla which includes several new features and also some bug fixes. Some important updates are:
- Fully dark reader view: In the previous version of Firefox, users were able to turn the contrast from light to dark only in the text field in reader view mode. But in version 68.0, when a user changes the contrast from light to dark in Reader View, Firefox will make all the sections of the site completely dark including the sidebars and toolbars. Reader View is a Firefox feature that makes any webpage simple for better readability by removing background images, buttons, and also replaces the text size, contrast, and layout.
- Firefox Recommended Extensions and more: Firefox Developers has prepared a list of recommended extensions, which have been thoroughly reviewed for security, usability, and usability. You can find the list on the “Get Add-ons” page in the Firefox Add-ons Manager. Additionally, they made it easy to report any bad extensions directly through the Firefox add-on manager.
- Mozilla added crypto mining and fingerprinting protections to strict content blocking settings in Privacy & Security preferences.
What’s new in Firefox version 67.0:
- Now, the Firefox user can block the known crypto miners and fingerprinters in the Custom settings of their Content Blocking preferences.
- Now, the Firefox user can block information about known crypto miners and fingerprinters in the custom settings of their content blocking preferences.
- In the latest version of Firefox, the keyboard accessibility has improved to allow the user to access add-ons, the downloads panel, the overflow, Page actions, and Menus easily and quickly.
- Now Firefox allows saving passwords in private browsing mode and also allows users to choose which extensions to exclude from private tabs.
- Firefox will now protect you from running older versions of the browser, causing issues of data corruption and stability.
- Mozilla has recently released another update of Firefox browser i.e. Firefox 67.0.4 to fix some very critical security vulnerabilities, which was in the previous versions of Firefox web browser.
What’s new in Firefox version 66.0:
Firefox 65.0 now allows users to install multiple language packs. Users are now able to download and use their favorite languages in Firefox without downloading the Firefox language-specific versions.
Why you should use Firefox offline installer:
An offline installer is a complete package or standalone setup of any software, that doesn’t require an active internet connection during installing the program. If you have multiple computer systems or a computer system that does not have an internet connection, it is always advised to download the offline version of any software. Mozilla Firefox web browser also provides an offline installer version and it is better to download the offline version. Because, after downloading the offline installer setup, you can use the setup file to install the browser on any computer systems without consuming your mobile data or bandwidth again and again.
[What is an offline installer:
Technical Details of Mozilla Firefox:
- Name: Mozilla Firefox Quantum
- Setup File Name: Firefox Setup 71.0.exe
- Developer/Publisher: Mozilla
- Category: Web Browser
- Installer Type: Full Version Offline Installer
- License: Open Source
- Version 71.0 (Latest Version)
- Language: English International
- Release Date: December 3, 2019
Note: Since Firefox 55 becomes outdated, please download the latest version chrome browser using the links below:
Download Firefox Older Versions.
|Firefox for Windows XP|