The SeaMonkey is an open-source web browser and you can download it for several operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, and Linux, etc. It’s an all-in-one internet application suite that offers many other important features besides working as a web browser. The SeaMonkey has an inbuilt visual HTML editor, web development tools, advanced email & newsgroup client, IRC chat, etc in one application.
The visual HTML editor in SeaMonkey browser is a free, simple but powerful HTMLWYSIWYG editor program that allows you to build or edit basic websites.
On this page, you can download the older version of SeaMonkey Browser and HTML editor for Windows XP computers. All the download links listed here are the official download links of the Seamonkey application.
The Seamonkey 2.19.5 is the was the last release to run on Windows XP and Vista operating systems. The versions released after this are not compatible with old Windows OS Windows XP and Vista. Direct download SeaMonkey for Windows XP and Vista here.
- Tabbed browsing to open multiple web pages in one window,
- Sync browsing history, passwords, bookmarks, tabs across different computers,
- Pop-up blocker to get rid of annoying ads and pop-ups.
- It allows you to customize its appearance using different themes.
- Session restore feature allows you to bring back all your open windows and tabs if the browser closes accidentally or got crash.
- SeaMonkey supports various add-ons, which let you add many essential features to the browser and extends its capabilities to another level.
Download Seamonkey for Windows XP:
SeaMonkey for Windows 32-bit, Size: 42.74 MB
SeaMonkey for Windows 64-bit, Size: 47.03 MB
Download SeaMonkey for Mac OS, Size: 49.8 MB
Security WARNING: The SeaMonkey version available for download on this page is outdated and may suffer from known security vulnerabilities. This page is only available for historic reference.
We strongly advise you to download the current release instead.