Google Earth Pro is a free 3D map service of Earth, that provides a 3-dimensional view of Earth’s surface based on satellite imagery. Google Earth displays satellite imagery, aerial photography, and GIS data on a map on a 3D globe, allowing users to view cities and landscapes from different angles. It also allows you to surf virtually anywhere on Earth.
After installing this virtual globe software, a user can access and explore any part of the earth on that virtual globe by entering the address. The user also can rotate, zoom, and tilt the view of any place. If you want to install Google Eart on your PC, then you can use its offline installer. You can download Google Earth Pro offline installer for free;
The Google Earth Pro offline installer download links are here. You can use these official links to download the offline installer file for installing Google Earth Pro on Windows 10, 8, 7, and other platforms. The Google Earth app is developed by Google and is available for various platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Until a few years ago, Google Earth Pro was a premium software, but in 2015, Google authorities announced that the Google Earth Pro version will free for all users. Users don’t have to purchase to use the pro version and everyone can avail of the premium features for free. So many more people will be able to use it from now on. The Pro Edition has the opportunity to use very easy-to-use features and high-quality images. People also use Google Earth as an alternative way to Google Maps.
Google Earth Pro Software details:
- Software Name: Google Earth Pro
- Website: google.com/earth
- Software Author Name: Google Inc
- Version: 7.3.6 (Latest version)
- License: Freeware
- Installer Type: Offline Installer
- Software Category: Virtual Globe/ 3D Map
- Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)/Mac/Linux (32 and 64 bit)/Android/iOS
Download Google Earth Pro Offline Installer:
Click the below download link to get Google Earth for Windows, Linux, Android, etc.
Download Google Earth Pro for Mac:
What’s new in Google Earth 7.3.6
Here are highlights of the fixes, changes, and improvements that are made in this release of Google Earth Pro:
- Movie Maker tool:
- Hardware-accelerated video encoding for faster processing and better image quality.
- HEVC (H.265) codec support.
- Full navigation controls, including Historical Imagery and Street View, are available in live recording mode.
- Better responsiveness during live recording.
- Can defer video encoding until after live recording is finished.
- In live recording mode, less obtrusive recording status dialog.
- Live recordings accurately show the timing of user actions during the recording session.
- Save video frames in QOI image format.
- Break apart a Multi Geometry place mark into individual place marks.
- Combine multiple selected place marks into a single Multi Geometry place mark.
- Import GeoJSON files.
- Improved printing tool quality.
- Adjusted Google Earth logo size in main view, saved images, and printouts.
- Windows: Automatically support high-DPI displays.
There are some of the fixes, changes, and improvements in the Google Earth Pro latest version. You can always download Google Earth Pro offline installer to install on your PC to review these changes