Google Earth is a free 3D map service of earth, that provides a 3-dimensional view of Earth’s surface based on satellite imagery. Google Earth displays satellite imagery, aerial photography, and GIS data on a map on a 3D globe, allowing users to view cities and landscapes from different angles. It also allows you to surf virtually anywhere on earth. After installing this virtual globe software, a user can access and explore any part of the earth on that virtual globe by entering the address. The user also can rotate, zoom, and tilt the view of any place.
The Google Earth Pro latest version offline installer download links are here. You can use these official links to download the offline installer file for installing Google Earth Pro for Windows 10, 8, 7, and other platforms. The Google Earth Pro is developed by Google and is available for various platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS.
Until a few years ago, Google Earth Pro was a premium software, but in 2015, Google authorities announced that the Google Earth Pro version will free for all users. Users don’t have to purchase to use the pro version and everyone can avail of the premium features for free. So many more people will be able to use it from now on. The Pro Edition has the opportunity to use very easy-to-use features and high-quality images. People also use Google Earth as an alternative way to Google Maps.
Google Earth Pro Software details:
- Software Name: Google Earth Pro
- Website: google.com/earth
- Software Author Name: Google Inc
- Version: 7.3.4 (Latest version)
- License: Freeware
- Installer Type: Offline Installer
- Software Category: Virtual Globe/ 3D Map
- Supporting Operating Systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)/Mac/Linux (32 and 64 bit)/Android/iOS
- File size: —
Download Google Earth Pro Offline Installer:
Click the below download link to get the Google Earth for Windows, Mac Os, Linux, Android, etc.
What’s new in Google Earth 7.3.4
Here are highlights of the fixes, changes, and improvements which are made in this release of Google Earth Pro:
- Fixes for 3D controller devices on Mac and Windows.
- Resolves navigation bugs in Street View mode.
- Fixes distorted rendering of Street View imagery.
- Improved support of new map layers.
Faster import of GeoTIFF files.
- Accurate stars and night sky background positions.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux versions.
- It also includes several other security updates and fixes and enhancements.