Notepad++ is an open-source code editor app available for Windows Operating System. It is very lightweight (size under 5 MB) but one of the powerful text and source code editor apps. Also, this is the best alternative to the Windows Notepad program. This program is written in C++ and it is licensed under the General Public License (GPL), hence it is free for both personal and commercial use. Here you can download Notepad++ latest version for Windows 10, 8, 7 computers. The Notepad ++ installer is available for both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit PC. We are sharing the official links to download Notepad++. These are direct download links to get the latest version of Notepad++ source code editor software free.
Some best features of Notepad++
- Notepad++ is an open-source free source code editor application.
- It has a very simple and easily customizable user interface.
- One of the best features of Notepad++ is that it supports more than 50 programming, scripting, and markup languages.
- Since it can be used as a portable application, you can carry it in your USB drive and run it from the USB.
- The interface of Notepad++ is highly customizable in many different ways. You can adjust the tabs vertically, horizontally, or by aligning behind each other. Also, it comes with 20 preloaded themes to change the appearance of the program as required.
Details of the App:
Category: Developer tool/Source code editor
Version: 8.1.8 Latest version
OS Supports: Windows (All Versions)
Developer: Don Ho
Download Notepad++ Latest Version for Window:
Download for Windows 64-bit (x64), Size 4.1 MB