Seamonkey is a simple but powerful web browser that provides all our Internet needs such as Web-browsing, advanced e-mailing, newsgroup and feeds client, IRC chat, HTML editing, etc. in one application. The SeaMonkey is an open-source web browser and you can download it for several operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc. It’s an all-in-one internet application suite that offers many other important features besides working as a web browser. Download Seamonkey for Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 computers here.
The SeaMonkey has an inbuilt visual HTML editor, web development tools, advanced email & newsgroup client, IRC chat, etc in one application. The visual HTML editor in the SeaMonkey browser is a free, simple but powerful WYSIWYG HTML editor (Visual HTML Editor) that allows you to build or edit basic websites. The full form of WYSIWYG is What You See is What You Get.
It is built using the source codes of Mozilla, and therefore it supports most of the add-ons compatible with Firefox. SeaMonkey web browser also has some very essential features such as a password manager, customizable toolbars, restore sessions, etc. SeaMonkey browser also supports tabbed browsing to open different web pages at the same time in the same browser window.
On the other hand, SeaMonkey is also a powerful WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) web-based HTML editing software. It allows you to build basic and simple websites or edit a web page without having so much knowledge of HTML or other programming languages.
SeaMonkey is also considered a very safe browser as, like Mozilla’s Firefox web browser, Seamonkey also uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages. Therefore, there are many similarities between these two web browsers.
Features of SeaMonkey browser:
- Tabbed browsing to open multiple web pages in one window,
- Sync browsing history, passwords, bookmarks, tabs across different computers,
- Pop-up blocker to get rid of annoying ads and pop-ups.
- It allows you to customize its appearance using different themes.
- The session restore feature allows you to bring back all your open windows and tabs if the browser closes accidentally or got crashes.
- SeaMonkey supports various add-ons, which let you add many essential features to the browser and extend its capabilities to another level.
Details of the software:
Download SeaMonkey for Windows:
SeaMonkey for Windows 32-bit, Size: 38 MB
SeaMonkey for Windows 64-bit, Size: 41 MB
Download SeaMonkey for Windows XP here.
Download SeaMonkey for Other OS:
SeaMonkey for Mac OS, Size: 52 MB