FastStone is a free image viewer for Windows computers. FastStone Image Viewer is a simple, fast, and user-friendly application used to browse, image, convert, and edit all major image formats. It has a nice array of features such as image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, color adjustments, musical slideshow, and much. FastStone Image Viewer has a Windows Explorer-like user interface and supports many popular image formats. Direct download latest FastStone free image viewer latest version Windows 10, 8, 7, and Windows XP. It supports both Windows 32 bit and 64 bit PC. Get it from its official site using the download link shared on this page. The FastStone installer setup is 100% safe and secure.
It has both innovative and intuitive full-screen mode to provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser, and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches one of the four edges of the screen.
Other features included in FastStone image viewer is a high-quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO, CUR and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CR2, CR3, CRW, NEF, NRW, PEF, RAF, RWL, MRW, ORF, SRW, X3F, ARW, SR2, SRF, RW2 and DNG).
Features of FastStone Image Viewer:
- FastStone is a Full-Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
- It offers a crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
- It has some powerful image editing tools like Resize/resample the image, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, adjust lighting/colors/curves/levels image, etc.
- Eleven re-sampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
- Image color effects: grayscale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
- Image special effects: annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, sketch, oil painting, lens
- Draw texts, lines, highlights, rectangles, ovals and callout objects on images
- Clone Stamp and Healing Brush
- Superior Red-Eye effect removal/reduction with the completely natural-looking end result
- Multi-level Undo/Redo capability
- One-touch best fit/actual size image display support
- Image management, including tagging capability, with drag-and-drop and Copy To/Move To Folder support
- Histogram display with color counter feature
- Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
- Image EXIF metadata support (plus comment editing for JPEGs)
- Configurable batch processing to convert/rename large or small collections of images
- Slideshow creation with 150+ transition effects and music support (MP3, WMA, WAV…)
- Print images with full page-layout control
- Acquire images from the scanner. Support batch scanning to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and PNG.
- Versatile screen capture capability
- Powerful Save As interface to compare image quality and control generated file size.
- Run favorite programs with one keystroke from within Image Viewer
- Besides the .EXE installer, FastStone also offers a portable version of the program which can be run from removable storage devices like pen drive or memory card.
Technical details of FastStone Image Viewer :
Title: FastStone Image Viewer 7.5 for Windows
Developer/Author: FastStone Soft
Category: Multimedia/Image Viewer
Requirements: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
Language: English (Also available in English, Chinese, German, Japanese, Polish, French, Spanish, and Italian)
Version: 7.5 (Latest Version)
Size: 6.8 MB
Release date: 10 March 2020
Download FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer portable:
FastStone Image Viewer is also available in portable mode. This means you no need to install the application on your PC. A zip (compressed) file that includes all the required files to run the application independently from any folder you dump it in. You just need to extract the zip file on a memory stick or USB flash drive and use it from the USB Drive.
The major advantage is that you can carry it around on a memory stick / USB flash drive, or copy / migrate from PC to PC via simple copying of files. No installation is necessary.