Shotcut for Windows 10 and 7 PC is an open-source video editor that lets you edit your video clips in different ways. It supports almost all types of video formats to edit. Shotcut 32-bit is a simple but really powerful video editor for Windows 32-bit PC. It lets you use many essential video editing tools and features on its dashboard to help you produce beautiful videos easily. This powerful free video editor is available for Windows and Mac operating systems. Using the Shotcut video editor, you can edit videos, add effects to videos, make movies, create slide shows by importing images, etc. It even supports 4K resolution videos.
Shotcut for Windows 32-bit PC:
Shotcut 32-bit is one of the best free video editors for Windows computers that allows you to perform video editing tasks very smoothly and also lets you use several video editing tools. It is suitable for any kind of computer as it can be run on a low-end PC easily.
These are some free alternatives to Shotcut:
The Shotcut setup file is available for both Windows 32-bit and 64-bit computers separately. But the latest release of this app is now only available for 64-bit computer systems. Because Shotcut 32-bit version is already discontinued by the developer and the latest version of Shotcut will not work on Windows 32-bit PC. So, if you need the Shotcut 32-bit version for your Windows 10 or Windows 7 PC, then you have to download version 20.09. It is the final release of Shotcut for Windows 32-bit computers. Free Download Shotcut for Windows 32-bit below.
Editing features of Shotcut:
- No import is required which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions, and frame rates within a project.
- Support for the latest audio and video formats thanks to FFmpeg
- Supports popular image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, and WebP as well as image sequences
- No import required – native timeline editing
- Frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- Multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project
- Webcam capture
- Audio capture
- Support for 4K resolutions
- Network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- Frei0r video generator plugins (e.g. color bars and plasma)
- Color, text, noise, and counter generators
- EDL (CMX3600 Edit Decision List) export
- Export a single frame as an image or video as an image sequence
- Videos files with alpha channel – both reading and writing
Device and Transport Options:
Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring. Screen, webcam, and audio capture. Network stream playback. Supports resolutions up to 4k and capture from SDI, HDMI, webcam, JACK & Pulse audio, IP stream, X11 screen, and Windows DirectShow devices.
Sleek, Intuitive Interface:
Multiple dockable and undockable panels, including detailed media properties, recent files with search, playlist with thumbnail view, filter panel, history view, encoding panel, jobs queue, and melted server and playlist. It also supports the drag-and-drop of assets from the file manager.
- Name: Shotcut 32-bit for Windows
- Developer: Meltytech, LLC.
- Website: shotcut.org
- License: Free/Open-source
- Category: Multimedia/Video Editor
- Version: 20.09.27 (32-bit Final Version)
- Size: 80.4 MB
- OS Support: Windows 10, 8, and 7 (32-bit).
Download Shotcut 32-bit for Windows 7, 10 PC:
Shotcut for Windows 32-bit PC:
Or download Shotcut 64-bit