Play mobile games on your PC, run any Android apps on the big screen, with no battery issue, and enjoy the sound you want to hear. Download BlueStacks 4 Offline Installer 32-bit and 64-bit for Windows 11, 10, and 7 PC from here.
What is BlueStacks 4?
BlueStacks is used to run APK files or Android Apps on a Windows PC. BlueStacks is the first program of its kind, which allows you to play your favorite mobile games on a PC. Using BlueStacks, you can download any of your favorite games like PUBG Mobile, Subway Surfers, Temple Run, Candy Crush Saga, or any other Android apps like Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter Android, etc. on your PC.
On BlueStacks 4, you can sync the apps from your phone using the Cloud Connect Android app. Basically, this application is an Android Emulator. Play PubG or Fortnite mobile on BlueStacks 4 App Player for free
BlueStacks is a 100% free application that is available for the Windows platform. It also allows you to sync the apps from your phone using the Cloud Connect Android app. BlueStacks APK app player is a great tool for allowing you to run your favorite mobile apps/games in full-screen mode using a PC. It was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of mobile gaming. Nowadays, there are more than 200 million people around the world use the App Player app to play mobile games on their PCs and Macs using patented Layercake technology.
BlueStacks Offline Installer:
There is only the web installer or the online installer is available to download on the BlueStacks homepage. But here, we are sharing the official links to download BlueStacks standalone installer from its official website. This installer file is safe and secure for your PC.
Why choose BlueStacks Standalone Installer:
The online installer is a small setup file that requires an active internet connection to install the program on a PC every time. The offline or standalone installer is quite large compared to the online installer, but it contains all the data required to install the program. After downloading the installer, it does not require any internet connection to install the program. Also, you can use this standalone installer setup to install BlueStacks on any computer at any time.
With BlueStacks, you don’t have to tie yourself to a charging cable because your phone has 9% battery left or turn ‘Do Not Disturb’ on so you don’t get killed mid-battle. BlueStacks 4 brings distraction-free mobile gaming to the next level with lower memory usage, lower CPU usage, and significantly improved gaming performance.
- Title: BlueStacks Android App Player for PC
- Category: Android Emulator
- Version: 4.280 (Latest Version)
- File size: 529 MB
- Requirements: Windows 10, 8, 7 (64-bit), Windows 2012, 2008, XP 64-bit, Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 2008 R2.
- Language: English
- Available languages: English, French, Chinese, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Polish.
- License: Free
- Author: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Website: www.bluestacks.com
Download BlueStacks 4 for Windows 11, 10, 7 PC:
Download BlueStacks 64-bit installer
Download BlueStacks 32-bit installer
Download the best free alternative to BlueStacks:
Minimum system requirements for BlueStacks 4:
- OS: BlueStacks requires Microsoft Windows 7 and above (Windows 10 is better for running the latest version)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor is required to run Bluestacks. However, an Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor is recommended.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM to run BlueStacks.
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- It needs up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
BlueStacks 4 will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, It is better to use the recommended hardware and software to experience a smooth and superior gaming experience on BlueStacks. The recommended system requirements are listed below.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts, and related content.