CPU Z tells lets you see all the hardware-related details of your PC including its processor, graphics card, RAM, motherboard data, etc. CPU-Z for Windows is a very lightweight utility app that is very useful to get in-depth details of a computer’s hardware. Download CPU-Z for Windows PC below.
Why do you need CPU-Z?
Sometimes we need to find hardware information about our computer for different reasons. Such as, knowing the hardware compatibility of our PC, knowing the version of different hardware, knowing the hardware vendor and model, finding BIOS model and date, or installing the particular driver software, etc. But it is not possible to collect all the hardware information without the help of a third-party application.
There is various CPU identifier software available to help us to identify the CPU information of our PC. Among these applications, one of the most useful systems information tools is CPU Z by CPUID. It is a free utility app that gathers information on some of the main devices of your computer system. You can download and use CPU Z for free on all Windows OS like Windows 11, 10, 8, Windows 7 and XP, and 98. It also works on Android smartphones. The download links of CPU Z are listed below.
It is a very small freeware utility software developed by CPUID. It helps us to get different types of information and the current hardware status of our computer system including the processor, motherboard chipset, graphics adapter, internal memory, clock speed, etc.
What CPU-Z can do?
CPU-Z can identify the following information about your PC:
- Processor name and number, model, family, codename, process, package, cache levels, core speed, etc.
- Mainboard model, manufacturer, chipset, and BIOS brand, version, model, etc.
- Memory type, size, timings, etc.
- Real-time measurement of each core’s internal frequency, and memory frequency.
- Graphics card name, version, code name, revision, etc.
- Developer: CPUID
- Category: Utility app
- License: Freeware
- Version: 2.02 for Windows®
- File size: 2 MB (Installer)
- Website: Homepage
- Requirement: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 98 (32/64-bit)
Download CPU-Z for Windows PC (32/64 bit):
CPU Z for Windows 11, 10, 7 PC:
Get the Windows installer below:
Download for Windows 98 PC (32-bit):
DOWNLOAD (zip, Size: 1.10 MB)