UltraCopier is a cross-platform free batch file free copier software available for different Operating Systems. It is a free utility app designed to optimize and improve the file copying or moving process on a PC. UltraCopier has many advanced features such as starting or resuming the copy process, speed control, error checking, skipping files during transfer, searching through the copy list, etc. The resume option allows for resuming a file transfer process from a disconnected USB drive.
Generally, the preinstalled file copying program of Windows or other OS is a simple program that only allows copying or moving files, and also these copying programs have very slow copying speed. Also, it does not have any extra features like the resume, skipping, etc. But, UltraCopier has a much better transfer speed along with additional features.
- Community: It brings multiple kinds of communities together (users, developers, designers).
- Cross-platform: This cross-platform software can be run everywhere like Windows, Linux, and Mac. It works with all devices: hard drives, USB keys, CDROMs, etc.
- Easily Customisable: It supports on-demand customization through a large choice of skins and plugins. It is also available in many languages.
- High performance and control: Ultracopier is faster than most default system tools. It provides many advanced features such as start/resume the copy process, speed limitation, and searches through the copy list.
- Error and collision management: Ultracopier predicts internal and external errors. It results in detailed information dialogs that allow you to pick up the best solution (eg. always overwrite, overwrite if newer, etc).
Ultra Copier Software Details:
Publisher website: ultracopier.first-world.info
Version: 18.104.22.168 (Latest Version)
Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7
Category: File Copier/Utility software
Size: 15 MB
UltraCopier for Windows 32 Bit
UltraCopier for Windows 64 Bit
Download UltraCopier Latest Version for Mac, and Linux here: