GOM Player is a popular media player for the Windows operating system that supports a wide range of video and audio formats. It is known for its user-friendly interface and advanced features such as subtitle support, playback speed control, and video effects. Read this article to know the features and to get the GOM Player download option.
Gom Player: A Powerful Media Player:
Gom Player is a powerful media player that has several built-in codecs to support most types of media files without using any external codec. With the GOM player, you can enjoy high-quality videos and different audio tracks. It is also capable of playing broken or damaged media files.
GOM media player also supports different sub-title files like SMI, SRT, SUB, DVB, PSB, TXT etc. He has a large library of subtitles collections for many languages. GOM player automatically searches its online database for available compatible subtitles, once the user plays any video. The user can easily choose and apply the required subtitles. Overall, GOM Player is a versatile and feature-rich media player that is popular among Windows users.
GOM Player is a popular media player application having a lot of useful features. It is a video and audio player which supports a wide range of media file formats. Here you can download GOM player for Windows for free. GOM Player supports all 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems such as Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and Windows XP SP3. It is also available for Android and Mac OS. The latest version of Gom Player download for Windows and other platforms is listed at the bottom of this post. The GOM Player download link is also available here for Android smartphones.
Features of GOM media player:
Here are some of the key features of GOM Player for Windows:
- Supports a wide range of video and audio formats, including popular formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, and WMV.
- Advanced subtitle support, with features like subtitle size and color adjustment, subtitle position adjustment, and subtitle sync.
- The Playback speed control allows users to speed up or slow down video playback.
- Customizable video and audio effects, such as brightness, contrast, saturation, and equalizer.
- Integrated screen capture and video recording features.
- Easy-to-use interface with intuitive controls.
- GOM player is a fully-featured free media player.
- It produces high-quality audio and video.
- It player does not require external codecs to play most media files.
- Supports most video formats like .avi, .divx, .ogm, .mkv, .mp4, .ifo, .asf, .wmv, .wma, .mov, .mpg, .m1v, .m2v, .vob, .m4v, .3gp/3gp2, .rmvb, .ogg, .flv, .dat etc.
- Supports audio formats like .mp3, .m4a, .aac, .ogg, .flac, .wav, .wma, .rma , .alac etc.
- GOM Player is also capable of playing VR videos and 360° videos.
- It is also available for smartphones and Mac OS.
- Title: GOM Player
- Developer: GOM & COMPANY
- Category: Media Player/Multimedia
- Website: www.gomlab.com
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Version: Latest Version
- File size: 29.9 MB
- Requirements: Windows 11, 10, 8, and Windows 7.
GOM Player Download for Windows:
GOM Player Download for Mac & Android:
GOM Player for Mac OS: DOWNLOAD
GOM Player Download for Android here.