Google Chrome for Mac is one of the most popular web browsers for Macbook Pro and Macbook Air. The Chrome browser is a feature-packed free internet browser developed by Google. It is based on Chromium, which is an open-source Web browser project that was also used by Google Chrome for Windows. Google has added so many different features to its browser to make it a complete web browser
Download and install Google Chrome DMG and PKG installer for Macbook here today to experience the most secure and reliable internet browsing, online shopping, net banking, downloading files, watching online videos, and all other online activities.
Although Google has a simple and minimal user interface and is easy to use, it is built using advanced and sophisticated technology to handle all the online activities that are done through a web browser such as browsing the internet, sending or receiving emails, online shopping, banking, online gaming, using online apps, etc.
Key Features of Google Chrome:
- Since it has a simple user-friendly interface, it is easy to understand, use and navigate.
- Chrome loads websites and pages more quickly than other modern web browsers.
- Chrome offers multi-tabbed browsing features to open multiple web pages in a single window.
- It has an inbuilt called Predictive Phishing Detection tool to protect users from malware, and phishing attacks on the internet. Chrome scans web pages regularly for suspicious data or malicious activity and warns users if the user visits or access any malicious site.
- Another important feature of the Google Chrome browser is that it provides a private browsing mode for privacy protection called Incognito mode browsing. The Incognito mode allows you to browse the internet without worrying about leaving your marks on the internet or Google history. Incognito mode does not save any user data that was created during incognito mode browsing. The Incognito mode automatically erases all your caches, cookies, browsing histories, etc upon closing the browser. You can activate the Incognito mode on Chrome for Mac by pressing the ⌘ + Shift + n.
- Chrome is able to sync user data automatically on multiple Mac devices, computers, and smartphones. Since Google Chrome is available for different platforms, a user can sync all the data like passwords, settings, bookmarks, tabs, preferences, etc across all devices using his Google Account.
- Google Chrome has a huge collection of extensions and add-ons and by using extensions, you can increase the capabilities of your Chrome browser several times.
- You can search the web or navigate to any web pages from the same box, i.e. address bar
- Name: Google Chrome for Mac
- Developer: Google
- Website: www.google.com
- Category: Web Browser
- License: Freeware
- Version: 120.0
- OS: Mac
[Note: By downloading Google Chrome Offline Installers, you accept Google Chrome Terms of Service.]