Wondershare Filmora for Windows is amazingly powerful video editing software for beginners. It allows the user easily to edit any video clips and create a stunning video like a professional video editor. It is a very user-friendly video editing software suitable for learners who don’t have much knowledge about video editing as the functions of Filmora are easily understandable. It has many standard features like other professional video editing software.
Download Wondershare Filmora offline installer allows the user to add different types of video clips, animations, images, and GIFs to its editing timeline easily and also allows to add overlays, add or remove music or voice, add texts on the video, etc. In addition, the inbuilt tools of this video editing software give the user the freedom to edit their videos like a professional. The user can easily increase and decrease the sizes of their videos, trim or crop videos, apply different effects like emphasizing or blurring some parts of a video, rotate or flip video, noise removal, adjust audio, etc.
Wondershare Filmora is available for different Operating Systems like Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, etc. The Filmora download links for Windows PC are here. You can download Filmora for Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 from here for free. Get the Wondershare Filmora video editing software latest version and 64-bit and 32-bit offline installers using the links listed on this page.
Filmora makes video editing simple. Millions of users choose Filmora to edit their videos easily. Not only Filmora is easy to use, but it also offers thousands of built-in free stock media, and outstanding video effects to make your video more attractive.
- It supports exporting and editing videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
- It allows the user to import, and edit GIF files.
- Using this software, the user can flip video clips and play them in reverse mode.
- You can play your videos up to 100 times faster or slower using Filmora.
- It allows you to import media files like photos or video clips directly from many social media sites.
- Color adjustment is another great feature of Filmora
- It allows you to add up to 10 music tracks and 5 text tracks to your timeline.
- It offers advanced text editing features to edit the font style or color, font size or font type, etc. Also, you can create beautiful text animation for your videos.
- The Chroma Key or Green Screen removal is another best feature of this free video editing software. It allows you to change the background of your video and add special effects.
- The audio mixer feature allows you to adjust every individual audio track on your Filmora timeline.
- It allows you to separate the audio tracks from a video clip so that you can replace the audio track or edit the track separately.
- You can use Filmora as a screen recorder app too.
- Name: Filmora
- Publisher: WondershareW
- Website: filmora.wondershare.com
- Version: 12
- License: Shareware
- Category: Video Editor
- OS Required: Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 & 64 bit)
Download Filmora Offline Installer:
Download version 12.5 (64-bit), Size: 501 MB
Download 32-bit version, Size: 156 MB
Visit Filmora Effects Store
- Supported OS: Windows 7/ 8.1/ 10 (64 bit OS).
- Processor: Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above.
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later.
- 2 GB RAM (4GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Disk: At least 10GB of free hard disk space for installation.
- Internet: An Internet connection is necessary for software registration and access to online services.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Fimora Free?
No, it is not a free video editor. Though Filmora is not free software, but offers a 30-day trial period. the trial version also has all the features that the paid versions have. The only difference between the free version and the paid version is that the trial version puts a watermark on the videos produced by the trial version of the application.
What Types of Files Filmora Supported?
Filmora supports a wide range of file formats including Apple ProRes, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, AVCHD, and native camera formats like Canon and Sony RAW, as well as a wide variety of codecs in a QuickTime (MOV) or MXF container.
What is Filmora Offline Installer?
There are two types of installers available to install Filmora on Windows PC, Wondershare Filmora offline installer and online installer. The online installer every time requires an active internet connection to install Filmora. But, after downloading the offline installer, you can use the installer to install the program whenever and wherever you want without an internet connection. You can download Filmora for Windows from its official source through the link listed above.